The CNR Division coordinating the COFUND-BANDIERA Programme is, within the CNR Headquarters, in charge of European and International Relations (Ufficio Relazioni Europee e Internazionali – UREI). UREI is the Office of CNR central administration that supports and coordinates the participation of the CNR scientific network of Institutes and scientific Departments in EU and international programmes, also acting as LEAR for EU RTD FPs. It has its main headquarters in Rome and has three operational Units located in Genoa, Naples and Brussels (Belgium). The Office is responsible for the Programme implementation, for its financial and administrative management, for the exchange of information with the Research Executive Agency-REA, and provides information and assistance to candidates.
The programme’s activities are implemented through a Management Board composed by:
- Nicoletta Palazzo, CNR UREI – Coordinator of COFUND-BANDIERA
- Fabio Trincardi (Director CNR Institute for Marine Sciences, Venice) – Director RITMARE Flagship Project
- Mauro Sclavo (CNR Researcher, CNR Institute for Marine Sciences, Venice) – delegate RITMARE Flagship Project
- Francesco Donadio, CNR- UREI, Rome)
- Antonella Guidi (CNR-UREI, Rome)
The Management Board is assisted, for specific issues by a Working Group composed by further UREI representatives and other CNR staff from offices of the central administration in charge of specific functions which are of direct interest to the programme, in particular the Human Resources Office.
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org